What are the standards used as a reference in loading computer / stowage planning?
There are many standards that have been recognized worldwide and can be used as a reference in certification stowage planning, including:
- IACS UR_L5- Computer Software for Onboard Stability Calculations
- IACS UR_S1- Requirements for Loading Conditions, LoadingManuals and Loading Instruments,
- IACS No. 48 – Recommendations on Loading Instruments
- IACS No. 110 – Guideline for Scope of Damage Stability Verification on new oil tankers, chemical tankers and gas carriers
- Marpol Annex 1 – Regs 27 and 28
And there are many more reference standards used in stowage planning software / loading computer software.